Divisions of Institution Services
- Strategic Financial Management Services
- Pedagogy Development Services
- Faculty Support Services
- Capital Management Services
Cost Center 1 – Strategic Financial Management Services
- Providing long-term guidance considering the strategic goals of the Institute to the Board of Governors;
- Ensuring the maximization of shareholders wealth, by the oversight of all Financial Actions;
- Creating the Global Strategy Report; “long-term course of action plan”, to help assure the decisions are in line with the Institute’s long-term vision and mission.
- Develops and issues the Annual Report for the Institutes fiscal year closing.
Cost Center 2 – Pedagogy Development Services
- Providing long-term guidance on the control and development of the Institutes Pedagogy;
- Assuring the Institutes e-campus education platform Pedagogy Plan is suited to Andragogy;
- Develops and maintains the Institutes Curriculum on the e-campus platform;
- Assures the Taxonomy of the Institute meets the classification of learning objectives as set out by the Institutes Taxonomy Plan.
Cost Center 3 – Faculty Support Services
- Providing a range of professional administration and support services, related to the Quality Assurance Management Plan and faculty related business;
- Ensuring that the faculties and schools comply with the regulatory framework for Pedagogy Quality Assurance;
- Providing support for the faculties in relation to committee servicing, appeals, complaints, reviews, and planning;
- Providing professional advice on academic administration related matters to senior members of the faculties and the schools.
Cost Center 4 – Capital Management Services
- Encourage appropriate participation of faculty, staff, students, and administration through fostering Information Capital exchanges;
- Strengthen consultation and enhance confidence and trust between, and among campus constituencies;
- Ensure that the academic and physical planning objectives of the campus are appropriately coordinated;
- Develops and maintains the Campus Master Plan;
- Facilitate the identification and definition of major capital projects;
- Enhance priority setting;
- Ensure that the ground rules for funding of major capital projects are well understood;
- Ensure that the project planned is the project delivered by providing a mechanism for monitoring projects from inception to completion.