Permaculture Educator Mentorship
If you feel the need to receive individual Permaculture Mentorship to complete your Permaculture Design Course or if you wish to have your Permaculture Design Master Plan reviewed before you officially submit it, you can set up a video call appointment with one of our Permaculture educators.
You can schedule an appointment for a one-hour Microsoft Skype, Google Hangout, or Facebook Messenger video call and we’ll answer all your questions!
- Select your preferred video call platform
- Select an appointment date and time* in the calendar below
- If needed, upload your Master Plan (in PDF format)
- Proceed to Check-Out by clicking the “Book now” button, and verify your information
- Proceed to the payment gateway
- Your appointment is set!
- You will receive instructions for the video call at the email address indicated in the Check-Out Form below.
* SAI Head Offices are located in Thailand. The hours indicated in the calendar should be adapted to your Time Zone. If they are not, check our charts below to verify which time-slot is best suited for you.
- If you have any specific question or a specific topic you would like to discuss during the video call, please indicate it in the "Additional Information" section below, in the "Order Notes" text box
- SAI requires a 3-day period for its Educators to be able to review your Permaculture Design Master Plan
- Appointments are limited at 1 per week per student
APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- For every appointment scheduled, SAI guarantees to have a Qualified Educator available to interact with the scheduled student.
- Cancellations made MORE THAN 24 hours before the scheduled time of the appointment will be fully refunded to the student.
- If a student cancels LESS THAN 24 hours in advance, SAI will refund 50% of the payment for the first cancellation. If a student cancels again within 24 hours of notice, no refund will take place.
DEFINING THE BEST TIME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
SAI Head Offices are located in Thailand, but SAI operates all over the world and has students on all continents.
Before selecting the date and time of your appointment, you should make sure that you will be able to attend the video call.
Verify your Time Zone (you can consult the following website: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/), and refer to the below tables to identify what time slots are more convenient for you:
Time slots indicated in "green" are recommended for your personal Time Zone.
Time slots indicated in "red" are not recommended for your personal Time Zone (but can still be booked if more convenient for you).
* If you reside in a UTC- Time Zone, be mindful that all PM time-slots will take place 1 day before the booked date in Thailand.
You live in New York City. Your Time Zone is UTC -4.
You decide to book your appointment for Saturday, June 20th at 8:00 AM (Bangkok time).
In New York City, the appointment will thus take place on Friday, June 19th at 9:00 PM.