Sustainable Agriculture Institute
GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
The Sustainable Agriculture Institute’s (SAI) community includes many EU citizens and residents of the EEA. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) governs how institutions handle their personal data and provide the following rights for individuals:
- Right to be informed if we are using your personal data;
- Right to get copies of your personal data;
- Right to get your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate;
- Right to get your personal data deleted;
- Right to limit how we use your personal data;
- Right to request a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic formation so that you can manage and move it;
- Right to withdraw consent or object to our use of your personal data;
- Right to raise a concern about how we are using your personal data.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed by SAI under contract for current students, staff, and faculty, or under the GDPR principle of legitimate business interest. If you engage in business transactions with us, such as purchases of online courses, you may receive occasional follow-up communications via mail or email, even if you have not given explicit permission for this. You always have the right to opt out of these communications.
In addition, if you do not fall into the above categories, you may still give explicit consent to receive communication from SAI via any of our email subscription forms in electronic format. In such cases, the SAI will use your data to stay in touch as you requested, and you always have the right and the ability to opt out of those communications.
SAI will update this list periodically as our external service providers change.
- Google – email correspondence, internal documents, and website analytics, https://privacy.google.com
- WordPress.org – Content Management System – https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Learndash – Learning Management System Plugin for WordPress – https://learndash.com/privacy-policy/
- Woo Commerce – eCommerce Plugin for WordPress – https://automattic.com/privacy/